Project: Vac Chuck



What are you making?
I am making a pixel arcade game named Vac Chuck.

What do you want to accomplish when you are done with this project?
I would like to try to show everyone how the game works. How to move Chuck around, what to look out for and hot to suck pellets and look out for spiders. I would like to have the game on an Arcade Cabinet.


What inspired you to work on this project?
A game that inspired me was a pixel game called Pac Man from the Namco company.
I have certainly been enjoying that game for about 15 years and I wanted to create anothe maze type game.

What is hard about working on this project?
The thing that is so hard about it is trying to read the info on how Pac Man was made
 and learn about programming on NING.

Describe the artwork that you are sharing.
The type of artwork I’m using is pixel paper which is a little square boxes that I trace the characters I draw. I also drew the Arcade Cabinet Design so I can show how is going to look like.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Vhs Collection Review #6: Heavy Metal (1981)

Cammy - Chapter 2 By Corey R.

The Great VHS Collection Review #3: Arachnophobia (1990)