Hawaii Story by Rebecca Smith

Part 1
By Rebecca Smith


Living on an island. I brought supplies with me, like light,food pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, and throw blankets. To make  a big fort with around the island. I use things around the island like sticks and leaves. Then I put the sleeping gear in the fort. For  food I have cookies, sodas, cakes and pies. Of Course I have coconuts and coconut milk from the island.


I decided to take a walk, so one night I saw a strange light in a cabin. 
On the island I said to myself: “it's just me”.


I saw people inside, when I saw them in my mind I said: “OMG.”
It is a band, I asked myself to guess who the band is. And then I responded: It is Def Leppard!
My dream came true! I thought to myself.


I sit down on the ground so that they can not see me. 
I said to myself : What do I do? Knock on the door or tap on the window?
So tapped, then I ducked? 
Then Joel Eliot, the lead singer of Def Leppard came out and saw me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Vhs Collection Review #6: Heavy Metal (1981)

Cammy - Chapter 2 By Corey R.

The Great VHS Collection Review #3: Arachnophobia (1990)