Hawaii Story by Rebecca Smith

Part 2


by Rebecca Smith

Read Part 1 here.

He said to me if I was ok.

I started to say “I am fine” Joe said if I can come in.

I began to say I have things on the beach, a lot of things, can you help me out?”

Joe said “ Sure, I will help. Let me get a bag and let the guys know I am stepping out.”

I said ok and joe came out with the bag.

Me and Joe are walking and he said ”is that a fort?”

I say “yes I made it.”

 We grabbed the things, the bedding and food and supplies in the bag.

We went back to the cabin.

As we went into the cabin I saw their music things.

Joe said “Do you want to Jam with us?” I said “OMG, Yes! Yes!”

 I said, I have food, we can eat after then we all went to sleep.

 I was talking to Joe, I was cold.

He said Ok, grab your sleeping bag and pillow and come with me.

I put you on the floor.

I began to cough.

And then Joe has to take care of me.

I said “I’m Sorry” He said, “don't be sorry, I’m here for you” and he tossed my hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Vhs Collection Review #6: Heavy Metal (1981)

Cammy - Chapter 2 By Corey R.

The Great VHS Collection Review #3: Arachnophobia (1990)