Amanda's Spring Flower Guide




 I am an artist, my name is Amanda G. I love making art, and I like to plant flowers in the spring time. I have been doing some drawings of different flowers. You can find all of these different flowers in the spring in Maine, my favorite state where I live.

I wanted to make these drawings because it reminds me of springtime. In the spring time, I go around in my neighborhood for a walk, taking pictures of my neighbors' gardens. It reminds me how much I care about all the people who have to stay home because of the corona-virus.

People can use my guide so that when they go walking in their own neighborhood, they can recognize flowers that they did not know about before. 

 #1 Lilly - I think this flower is pretty, it reminds me of memories of family.


#2 Tiger Lilly - I like the bright colors of this flower! It reminds me of night time.


#3 Dandelion - Dandelions are a pain in the butt to pull out of the ground, they come in my yard every year. I like the way that they look but I wish they would stay out of my back yard. 

 
 
 #4 Butter Cups - When you rub the flower under your chin it leaves a color. I like them because they are cute, some times when you breathe in they get stuck to your nose. 


 
#5 Queen Anne's Lace - I see this flower every year when I am out in the community. I think they are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in my life!





#6 Trout Lilly - I haven't seen a Trout Lilly before, but I would like to! I hear that you can find them in the woods or forest where it is wet. 


#7 Lupines - I have seen these flowers before, my neighbor at the end of the road has a Lupine plant, they smell so sweet!
 


 
#8 White Trillium - I have never seen one of these flowers, but I would like to. You can find this flower in the forest as well, maybe I should take a hike!



 
 #9 Purple Violet - I think this a beautiful flower, and would like to see one. I think they grow on the edges of people's lawns.



 
#10 Black-Eyed Susan - I like how these flowers smell, and they look pretty. The name reminds me of Susan Collins who is also from Maine. 



Stop and smell the roses!
-Amanda G.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Vhs Collection Review #6: Heavy Metal (1981)

Cammy - Chapter 2 By Corey R.

The Great VHS Collection Review #3: Arachnophobia (1990)